REST Second Factor¶
This plugin can be used to append a second factor authentication device like SMS or OTP. It uses an external web service to submit and validate the second factor.
All parameters are set in “General Parameters » Portal Parameters » Second Factors » REST 2nd Factor”.
- Init URL (optional): REST URL to initialize dialog (send OTP). Leave it blank if your API doesn’t need any initialization
- Init arguments: list of arguments to send (see below)
- Verify URL (required): REST URL to verify code
- Verify arguments: list of arguments to send (see below)
- Authentication level (Optional): if you want to overwrite the value sent by your authentication module, you can define here the new authentication level. Example: 5
- Logo (Optional): logo file (in static/<skin> directory)
- Label (Optional): label that should be displayed to the user on the choice screen
Arguments are a list of key/value. Key is the name of JSON entry, value is attribute or macro name.
For Verify URL, you should send
$code at least
REST web services have just to reply with a “result” key in a JSON file. Auth/UserDB can add an “info” array. It will be stored in session data (without reading “Exported variables”).
|Init URL||JSON file:
|Verify URL||JSON file: