SOAP services (deprecated)¶
LL::NG portal provide a SOAP server that can be enable to give configuration and/or session. These features can be enabled using the manager.
Portal SOAP services¶
SOAP functions are not accessible by network by default. SOAP functions are protected by Web Server, you can change this in portal configuration.
- Read-only functions (index.pl/sessions or index.pl/adminSessions
- getCookies(user,password): authentication system. Returns cookie(s) name and values
- getAttributes(cookieValue): get elements stored in session
- isAuthorizedURI(cookieValue,url): check if user is granted to access to the function
- getMenuApplications(cookieValue): return a list of authorizated applications (based on menu calculation)
- Read/Write functions (index.pl/adminSessions paths):
- setAttributes(cookieValue,hashtable): update a session
- newSession: create a session (return attributes)
- deleteSession: delete a session
- get_key_from_all_sessions: list all sessions and return asked keys
- Notification send function (index.pl/notification):
- newNotification(xmlString): insert a notification for a user (see Notifications system for more)
- Notification delete function:
- deleteNotification: delete notification(s) for a user (see Notifications system for more)
When you use SOAP sessions backend, it is recommended to use read-only URL (/index.fcgi/sessions). Write session path is needed only if you use a remote session explorer or a remote portal
You can enable WSDL server in the manager. It will deliver WSDL file (/portal.wsdl).