SOAP services (deprecated)¶
LL::NG portal provides a SOAP server that can be enable to give configuration and/or session. These features can be enabled using the manager.
Portal SOAP services¶
SOAP functions are not accessible over network by default. SOAP functions are protected by Web Server, you can change this in portal configuration.
- Read-only functions (index.pl/sessions or index.pl/adminSessions
- getCookies(user,password): authentication system. Returns cookie(s) name and values
- getAttributes(cookieValue): get elements stored in session
- isAuthorizedURI(cookieValue,url): check if user is granted to access to the function
- getMenuApplications(cookieValue): return a list of authorized applications (based on menu calculation)
- Read/Write functions (index.pl/adminSessions paths):
- setAttributes(cookieValue,hashtable): update a session
- newSession: create a session (return attributes)
- deleteSession: delete a session
- get_key_from_all_sessions: list all sessions and return asked keys
- Notification send function (index.pl/notification):
- newNotification(xmlString): insert a notification for a user (see Notifications system for more)
- Notification delete function:
- deleteNotification: delete notification(s) for a user (see Notifications system for more)
When you use SOAP sessions backend, it is recommended to use read-only URL (/index.fcgi/sessions). Write session path is needed only if you use a remote session explorer or a remote portal
You can enable WSDL server in the manager. It will provide WSDL file (/portal.wsdl).